Monday, September 16, 2013

Review for FP 04/016 - No Stupid Questions


Meg Stevens is criticized for asking  too many "stupid questions" and had an accident with a guy in a wheelchair named Chris Gotlieb.

This is one of my favorite Family Portraits. It's a pretty good episode. Some parts are funny, like my favorite part is when Meg says she thought that a Fjord was a Norwegian cjar! (Get it? Ford, car, Fjord, cjar?) That was really funny! This episode teaches that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Whenever I hear this episode, I picture Meg Stevens as Lucy Cunningham-Schultz.
Not only was this the fourth Family Portrait, but the 16th episode of Adventures in Odyssey.

You can get this on the albums -1 Family Portraits and 00 The Lost Episodes

My rating - 73%

No comments:

Post a Comment