Saturday, September 21, 2013

Review for 003 - Lights Out At Whit's End

When Whit's End has a power outage, the kids try to find something fun to do.

This is one of those episodes that were never aired again and not in any albums (In this case, an album that is no longer available) The reason why it is unreleased is because it included Officer Harley, a character that made a bad example of police officers, and said rules that aren't really true (Including "Ignorance of the law is no excuse"). Another reason is because of the rap at the end. It was kinda embarrassing, and according to the Official Guide, it is an episode that is "not up to Odyssey standards." I snatched this episode on a link that is no longer available. I listened to it, and I don't know why they thought that. I loved the play they did, and I liked the rap. They made a fan remake of the rap, and that was cool. This is one of those episodes that still has the Odyssey USA label after 25 years, which makes this episode the source of the third part of my Adventures In Odyssey Theme History. I liked this episode!

You cannot find this in any album

How I liked it - 85%

My rating for everyone - I'm not sure

Listen Online!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure I have never heard it but i would like to listen to this episode so if you know how please tell me.

    ReplyDelete