Saturday, September 14, 2013

Review for Album -1 Family Portraits

Episodes:

This is the perfect album to start with. (Other than The Adventure Begins and Discovering Odyssey) I like this album a lot. It was the first album in the Odyssey series. This is a non-canonical album, and there are some things that don't count in the album. (see Whit's Visitor) That's cool trivia. My favorite episode is The Letter, because it's so emotional. I liked the bonus track, and I heard about some things I never heard of before. Most of the lessons are for parents, like divorce and wife-husband evangelism. But some are for kids, like having a good reputation, and that there's no such thing as a stupid question. This is only available for download, so don't count on going to the local store to get it. I found some issues with the download, but I solved them and it's fine. Good album. I recommend this to first timers.

My rating for people who are seeking the early albums - 100%

My rating for everyone - 86%

You can get this for $18 on iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment